Less than 72 hours to go, and McCain’s campaign is pushing an “anti-Obama” message and a Pro-McCain message second. Rumors continue to circle like sharks smelling blood around Obama, his family and his associates. As usual the MSM- Main Stream Media has pretty much ignored Obama shortcomings and instead focused on polls surmising an Obama Victory. McCain managed a one point lead over Obama last week but then Zogby decided to average out the polling for three days in a row, and ta-da, Obama is back in the Main Stream News leading by a huge margin . “Remember, as I said yesterday, one day does not make a trend. This is a three-day rolling average and no changes have been tectonic.” said pollster, John Zogby http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1627
Obama’s anti-rumor plan, it seems has worked. Rather than continuing to answer questions directly about lingering questions like: his citizenship, former relationships with terrorists like William Ayers, his ministry with Reverend Jeremiah Wright, the missing L.A. Times tape, or most recently his Aunt who is not only an illegal alien but illegally donated to his campaign, Obama instead has relied on his website fightthesmears.com to alleviate any lingering questions. http://www.fightthesmears.com/ Apparently the Obama campaign is too busy to provide a statement at this time regarding his Aunt, the L.A. Times Tape, or any of the pending litigation against him like Berg vs Obama on his site.
Obama was quoted in a mid-June Times article saying, “”We have seen this before. There is dirt and lies that are circulated in e-mails, and they pump them out long enough until finally you, a mainstream reporter, asks me about it,” Obama said, bristling. “That gives legs to the story. If somebody has evidence that myself or Michelle or anybody has said something inappropriate, let them do it.” America has asked repeatedly for clarifications, yet Obama fails to answer directly.
In the matter of Obama’s aunt, Obama couldn’t even manage to make a comment himself instead relying on spokesman Ben LaBolt, saying that the campaign was returning $265 dollars donated by the aunt to her nephew’s campaign.
“It may be that Obama’s enduring argument – that America faces challenges too tough to be simply about so-called “domestic terrorists” and whether he has been lying about his birth certificate – will prevail in the end. “http://www.liberalconspiracy.org/2008/11/02/why-do-democrats-keep-losing/
While McCain has often wavered in his message, Obama’s from day one has said “What you won’t hear from this campaign or this party is the kind of politics that uses religion as a wedge, and patriotism as a bludgeon — that sees our opponents not as competitors to challenge, but enemies to demonize.”- Barack Obama, June 3, 2008. I find it disheartening to know that I and other citizens who merely question his policies are demonizing him and unpatriotic.
McCain too has had his fair share of citizenship eligibility questions lobbed at him. In April of this year, a number of Obama’s congressional supporters – including Gov. Claire McCaskill (D-MOi), Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY), and Sen. James Webb (D-VA) –proposed and passed a Resolution (S.Res.511) entitled: Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen. http://www.tulsatoday.com/newsdesk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1775&Itemid=2 This was the Resolution:
· Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen’ of the United States;
· Whereas the term `natural born Citizen’, as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;
· Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country’s President;
· Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen’ clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress’s own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';
· Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;
· Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and
· Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it
· Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen’ under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United Calendar No. 715110th CONGRESS2d SessionS. RES. 511RESOLUTIONRecognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen. April 24, 2008. Reported without amendment Statess
Whereas, since it was entered into Congressional Records as fact, McCain did not have to provide a birth certificate and neither does Obama, clearly circumventing the Constitution. No such Congressional record exsisits to recognize that Baraq Obama is natural born. According to Raymond S. Kraft, an attorney and writer: “The president, The Supreme Court justices, and all members of Congress, have taken an oath to defend and protect the Constitution and have an affirmative duty to protect the Constitution by doing whatever is necessary to insure that presidential (and congressional) candidates meet the Constitutional requirements for the offices they seek. It is a mandatory duty, and failure to do so violate their oaths of office. If they don’t follow this oath in Obama’s case, it will be the biggest swindle in American history, allowing Obama and the DNC to have concealed his true identity and lack of citizenship, thereby conning Democrats out of hundreds of millions of dollars of campaign contributions. If justice is served, dozens of `leading’ Democrats should go to prison for fraud.” from Tulsa Today.
http://www.youdontsay.org/Thoughts.htm Raymond Kraft on his own site, today wrote, ” Once again we have a candidate with wondrous and multitudinous promises. Just vote for him and joy and happiness will forever be ours. All of our wishes will be granted. All of our needs will be met. All of our fears will be banished. Because a vote for the anointed one is a vote for change: glorious, blessed, momentous change! Historians will remind us that Fidel Castro promised change as well. Karl Marx promised change. Adolf Hitler promised change. People bought into those fantasies, not thinking that a promise for change is a blank check for good or bad, anything but the status quo. Historians should also remind us that in almost all such instances, promises of change did not serve the people well.”
I Promise to vote for John McCain.